Week One ~ March 16 - March 20
- Students should complete work that was sent home on Friday, March 13. Some of the resources sent home include ZEARN notebooks, CKLA notebooks, and PhD Science notebooks. Some of these materials were grade level specific. Therefore, not all students will have these materials. For those students who were absent on Friday, please email your child's teacher about what can be done instructionally this week.
- Parents will receive a Jtext asking them to complete a short survey regarding technology capabilities from their homes.
- Online lessons are being developed.
- Teachers are receiving professional development regarding how to upload curriculum using the Google Classroom platform.
- Our A.C. Steere website will be live with important information that parents and students can access.
- On Tuesday, March 17, the administration will be available virtually. Parents should view the "How to Access Zoom Meetings with Staff" for information on how to join the online meetings. Meeting access codes and "office hours" are posted under the "Online Learning" icon found on the homepage.
- Teachers will begin uploading information for parents using Google Classroom.
- Parents should view all of the "How to" Guides that are found when you click on the "Important Information" icon on the homepage.
- Parents should have students join appropriate Google Classrooms.
Week Two ~ March 23 - March 27
- Spring Break
Week Three ~ March 30 - April 3
- Teachers will post assignments in Google Classroom for students to complete.
- Students will begin completing assignments that are posted in Google Classrooms.
- Families that have technology needs will be contacted about available options.
- All staff members will begin having "office hours" to answer any questions that students/parents have through the virtual meeting platform of Zoom. Parents should familiarize themselves with instructions on how to gain access to these virtual meetings by visiting "Important Information" and clicking on the "Zoom" icon.
Week Four ~ April 6 - April 10
- Teachers will post assignments in Google Classroom for students complete.
- Students will continue completing assignments that are posted in Google Classrooms.
- All staff members will continue having "office hours" to answer any questions that students/parents have through the virtual meeting platform of Zoom.